With Spring coming soon it’s time to start your list of Spring projects to do. Here are a few DIY beer related items that you might want to consider in the coming months.
- The first thing you’ll need is a beer mug, so why not make your own.
- You’ll need someplace to drink that beer, so why not build yourself a bar.
- You’ll need some beer to go with the mug and bar, so why not brew your own.
- When the beer is done you’ll need a place to store it, so it’s time to build a kegerator.
- Of course, maybe you’re looking for a non-conventional beer dispensing method, like a fire extinguisher.
- If you’re into bottling instead, you’ll need to make some labels.
- Or maybe you want more than just a label, how about a whole 4-6 pack setup?
- If you’re like me, you have kids around a lot, so you should have some beer for them, too.
- You could also have fun treats for the adults.
- And lastly, while everyone is hanging out enjoying everything you’ve made they will surely be using your Wi-Fi. Time to build a Wi-Fi booster.