With Spring time here in full swing and Summer right around the corner it’s time to take a look at some beer related items that will help you get through the outdoor time of year.
- First on the list is a Beer holster, for the hands free action you’ll need.
- Perhaps you’ll be going to some festivals and want your own stylish mug to take along.
- If you want a stein that is a little more geeky, how about a portal stein?
- If you’re looking to sneak beer into an event, how about a fake beer belly.
- Of course, women may want to sneak in some beer of their own.
- Having an outdoor party and want to roll out your latest homebrew? (Holds 2 corny kegs and a 5lb CO2 bottle)
- With all this beer being opened, you wouldn’t want to litter, so make sure to catch all the bottle caps.
- With all that you have going on, you wouldn’t want to lose track of time, so you’d better get yourself a good clock.
- If you’re into entertaining, why not bring your music with you in these perfectly tuned beer bottles.
- And lastly, if you’ve been looking for an impressive way to open a beer, why not use a chainsaw.
I want that beer holster!
I actually have something similar:
The water bottle holder does a great job at holding beer. Here is a shot of me at a show:
Notice the beer bottle sticking out of the right side.