May 25, 2012
With Spring time here in full swing and Summer right around the corner it’s time to take a look at some beer related items that will help you get through the outdoor time of year.
- First on the list is a Beer holster, for the hands free action you’ll need.
- Perhaps you’ll be going to some festivals and want your own stylish mug to take along.
- If you want a stein that is a little more geeky, how about a portal stein?
- If you’re looking to sneak beer into an event, how about a fake beer belly.
- Of course, women may want to sneak in some beer of their own.
- Having an outdoor party and want to roll out your latest homebrew? (Holds 2 corny kegs and a 5lb CO2 bottle)
- With all this beer being opened, you wouldn’t want to litter, so make sure to catch all the bottle caps.
- With all that you have going on, you wouldn’t want to lose track of time, so you’d better get yourself a good clock.
- If you’re into entertaining, why not bring your music with you in these perfectly tuned beer bottles.
- And lastly, if you’ve been looking for an impressive way to open a beer, why not use a chainsaw.
March 16, 2012
Mathew and I brewed the first batch of beer together, and it was a lot of fun. Here are the pictures.
March 2, 2012
With Spring coming soon it’s time to start your list of Spring projects to do. Here are a few DIY beer related items that you might want to consider in the coming months.
- The first thing you’ll need is a beer mug, so why not make your own.
- You’ll need someplace to drink that beer, so why not build yourself a bar.
- You’ll need some beer to go with the mug and bar, so why not brew your own.
- When the beer is done you’ll need a place to store it, so it’s time to build a kegerator.
- Of course, maybe you’re looking for a non-conventional beer dispensing method, like a fire extinguisher.
- If you’re into bottling instead, you’ll need to make some labels.
- Or maybe you want more than just a label, how about a whole 4-6 pack setup?
- If you’re like me, you have kids around a lot, so you should have some beer for them, too.
- You could also have fun treats for the adults.
- And lastly, while everyone is hanging out enjoying everything you’ve made they will surely be using your Wi-Fi. Time to build a Wi-Fi booster.